Powered by Blogger.

6.6.14

Grey

| | 0 comments
Winter is well on it's way here in Sydney. What better way to embrace this season by rugging up in these grey numbers put together by my two favourite style icons of our era, Miranda Kerr and Olivia Palermo.
Grey is the new black and with Miranda and Olivia effortlessly looking fab, it has motivated me revisit my wardrobe and see if I can put together something tenuously close to this. All I need is a grey boyfriend coat to begin my winter fashion obsession and maybe some other bits and pieces.
However I'm a bit low in funds as I'm currently saving for my upcoming family trip to the US of A. Maybe my fashion wants will have to be put on hold for now.
Photos | Miranda Kerr | Olivia Palermo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance