Powered by Blogger.

26.8.14

Countdown

| | 0 comments
The most anticipated holiday is just around the corner. I am beyond excited to explore different parts of USA with my beautiful family. It has been almost 3 years since my last overseas trip - in between these years I got hitched, knocked up and gave birth to my darling daughter, hence why holidaying was non existent as being a wife and mum was keeping me totally busy.
I will be updating ‘apesylove’ after our holiday hoping to fill it with all the wonderful little adventures and food trips we are about to encounter!
Are you ready for me San Francisco, New York, Washington, Michigan, Los Angeles and Vegas????????? Hope so, because I'm ready for you... Come at me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance